AFTA’s 2021 Tackle Show
Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
ALL SHOW ATTENDEES, whether Exhibitor, Buyer or Media must PRE-REGISTER for the 2021 show.
- To register, yourself and your team, click the button above
- Click TICKETS
- From the dropdown menu, select how many individual BUYER, MEDIA or EXHIBITOR tickets you require
- To purchase tickets for Gala Dinner (Friday, July 9th), please click on the dropdown arrow next to the price; this will bring up the options to purchase individual seats or a table of 8
- Click CHECKOUT
- Enter your contact information (whoever is registering your team)
- Choose payment via credit card or Pay Pal
- Enter the information for your receipt
- Add the individual attendee’s details “Name, Email, Mobile, Company” for each
- Click PLACE ORDER
If you are an AFTA member please email us for your promo code to ensure your ticket is free of charge.
On Show Day you need to visit the Registration Desk to collect your name badge, this will be printed from these registrations, so be sure to list each individual attendee and check your spelling!!
While registering your attendees, don’t forget to purchase your tickets for the Gala Dinner and Awards Night to be held on Friday, July 9th.
Don’t miss Australia’s BIGGEST Fishing Tackle, Marine & Outdoors Show
This is the only event in Australia to showcase the widest selection of new gear for 2021.
Make your plans to attend the 2021 AFTA Trade Show – it’s on at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre from Thursday the 8th to Saturday the 10th of July, 2021.
You will find:
All the new gear in one place
Exclusive show-only specials that you won’t want to miss
Our industry’s leading wholesalers in one place
Our industry’s leading retailers in one place
Australia’s BIGGEST fishing trade networking event
The 2021 event will include two TRADE days (Thursday & Friday) and a PUBLIC DAY (Saturday). Public day note, there are NO retail sales of fishing tackle on the day, but wholesalers are able to sell promotional apparel.
For any trade show related enquiries, please contact Nicholle on 0427 267 545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Show Floor Plan
This floor plan is current as at May 4, 2021. Updates will be uploaded as they become available.
Application For Exhibition Space
Current Show Exhibitor List
This alphabetical listing is current as at May 4, 2021. Updates will be uploaded as they become available.