Protect your industry. Protect your future.
Becoming an AFTA member is easy!
We have various levels of membership available based on membership type and business size.
Membership renewals will be sent automatically. For previous members or new members, the new online application form will go live on this website in early December, 2020.
– FIGHTING FOR YOUR INDUSTRY –
Your AFTA membership goes a long way towards ensuring the future of your industry and the rights of recreational anglers all over Australia are protected for future generations.
The AFTA board invests a large amount of time and resources working with State and Federal Government departments and like-minded organisations to ensure that we are presenting the loudest and most unified voice possible for the Australian recreational fishing industry.
Your membership includes the following benefits;
- Wholesale Members receive discounted exhibitor rates to the annual AFTA tackle show
- Free entry for Retail and Media Members to the annual AFTA tackle show
- Member networking opportunities
- Additional exposure in the annual AFTR magazine
- Access to ABS Industry Statistics, purchased by AFTA
- Access to AFTA’s new mobile Kiosk Survey Information
- Political Liaison and Advocacy
- Insurance Partners, Network Insurance Group
- Listing in AFTA’s fully searchable online members Directory
- Access to the Members Resources Page on the AFTA website
- Access to the new Lets Fish Australia campaign resources
- Advertisement of positions vacant on the AFTA website and Facebook page
- Window Sticker
- Membership Certificate
AFTA is committed to a strong future for recreational fishing and the fishing industry, each and every member matters!
“Thank you for joining us at AFTA. With your help, we can make a difference and ensure a strong future for recreational fishing in Australia.” – AFTA Board